EASILY DONE & VERY COST EFFECTIVE!!
The Breather Valve has a cone shaped upper section with two grooves and a small cylindrical appendix on top. The bottom is a flat sealing disc which seals against the container lid.
Rubber breather values are ideal for use on thin wall containers requiring vacuum pressure relief on start-up and running of pumps to avoid collapse of container walls.
Some Common Uses:
- Plastic rotor moulded tanks and containers
- Light gauge aluminium and steel vessels
- Fire Fighting Tanks
- Food Industries
- To avoid dust or contamination entering into containers
- General use – high quality, high performance thermoplastic rubber
- Outdoor use – high quality, high performance thermoplastic rubber with UV stabilizer
- Food Industry – high quality, high performance food grade thermoplastic rubber.
Simple And Quick Installation:
- Drill a 10 mm Diameter hole in the centre of lid or cap of the container.
- Push the cone of the breather valve through the hole and pull through with a pair of pliers until the flat disc locks flush with the underside of the lid.